quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Last day

Hey! So this is my last day in hm hmmm hm hmmm hm New Mexico (I leave tomorrow) so for the last day here  I just went to the zoo!!! Sadly most of the animals were gone, because apparently people in New Mexico think that below freezing is cold. Isn't that hilarious? 
My personal favorite animals were out, the cheetahs. I love all big cats and cousins of the dog. I got lots of videos and wanted to kidnap a wolf. I also called Marty to the zebras and one of them started perking up his ears and looking at me like "what?". I didn't see Melman, or any giraffes and didn't call to Gloria or Alex. But hey I still found cheetahs, wolves, lions and lots of other big cats and dogs!!!!! Plus there were 2 birds that talk to my cousin!!! I can just see a new tv show: bird whisperer, starring Alexandria. 
Now I'm about to go to tea, then all the activities will be done. Well actually I never got to go skydiving but you can only do so much ;-)    
Tomorrow I get to go back to hmmm hmmm Michigan. Jessie and July you guys better hang out Friday (it'll be to late Thursday when I get back). Hangout or else ;-)
Animal lover
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!