quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas party

So... Hi. What's new? Last night I went to my grandpas house, for my Christmas party on my dads side. My grandpas house is on a lake. The lake was frozen so we were ice skating/sliding on the ice. Then my brother wanted to make a snow angel, but he didn't want to get his sweatshirt wet. Or his shirt. So he took off his shirt and his sweatshirt. He was like Taylor Lautner. Shirtless. His girlfriend (who was there) reeeeaaaaalllllyyyy liked it. He was about to make a snow angel when his friend Trenton took of his coat and shirt (no one was happy about shirtless trenton) and said "I want to make on too". Remember these people are juniors? (11th graders). So they both laid down and started making snow angels shouting "Oh my gosh it's so cold!!!!!" Then when they got up, Trenton decided to go on his face to make a snow angel. Again shirtless. I'll never get the image out of my head. So he wanted it recorded, but the first time they couldn't figure out his phones camera, so he had to do it twice. It was funny :-).
At the Christmas party, when opening gifts, I got 2 Lego friends sets, a iTunes gift card, the movie brave, a iPod/iPad pen thing, and UNO attack. It has something against Trenton. I agree with it ;-).
Still in the Christmas spirit
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!