quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Drama Queen


Hey, so today, after my post, I realised I forgot to tell you about all the drama stuff.
First off, we wrote our own scripts, and the week we shalt perform it, the theme is Lost. Our youth gruop has different themes, like movies, apps, and this year, TV Shows. So, we wrote the script for Lost. We don't have a script, cause nobody talks except for the announcer (I think...), and we don't have a definant script... or parts. But if we have a grimm reaper in it, then I get to be the Grimm Reaper!!! We wasted the whole class playing pool (in the high school room), and telling jokes (in a mansion, the lights go out, choose from like a million doors, and choose electric chair or off with your head, classic). So no progress got done, except the fact that if there is a Grimm Reaper in the skit, I'm the Grimm. If no Grimm, then I get to push people out of their chairs/cars (don't ask).
So tonight is Youth Group. And I especially love going there because it's the one place (other than my house) that I can hangout with my friends. Correction, friend. Yeah, my one friend. But hey, someone actually willing to talk to me. And it's not like anyones paying him to (I'm slightly paraniod about not having any real friends).
Gettting my tin hat back on (JOKE. NOT REALLY THAT PARANIOD) ;-)
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!