quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, January 17, 2013

nothing ruins your Friday like realizing it's only Thursday

Hey! I thought it was Friday today like five times but it's Thursday..... *sigh* I'm sad about that :-(
But tomarrow's Friday!!!! I still wish today was Friday, but hey.
In other news today was the official hug day for me. I hate hugs. Well I wouldn't hate them if they were from certain people, but........ It's none of your business. Anyways first Phoenix (who HATES hugs as much as me) hugged me, and it was weird.... then Trenton who was there tried to hug me to, then he said "I'm not letting go until you hug me back".  Awful. It was still very weird.
Not alot is happening or happened today, so....... yeah.
I also need comic book ideas still, and Jessie came up with the names (there, there's your credit awesome best friend!!!!), They will be posted in the side bars, but if you want to know what a Anthro is, you have to look it up yourself. To give me comic book ideas, either Email me (RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com) or find me on facebook (Sorry, I haven't been on lately) or Twitter (@Raven13DeWitt13). PLEASE THINK OF SOME!!!!
Hug hater
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. What in the world possessed Phoenix enough to hug you? I mean, I understand Trent, but PHOENIX?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I mean it's so Trenton, BUT IM STILL FREAKED ABOUT PHEONIX!!!!!!!

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!