quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My very bad terrible no good day.

Today was a terrible no good day. It all started out fine. Actually it was an amazing day. But then Mel ruined it. It was really an amazing perfect day. It was going so well that the only thing that could make it better would be if Jack Frost came here to Michigan. I'm serious. It was just that perfect. Then on the bus, there was this one girl who asked to sit with me. I thought I saw an open seat, like nobody sitting there, and said "isn't there an open seat", she said "really?!?!" and sat in a seat with two people aready in it. Then I saw that there were already people in the seat that I had previously thought was open. It's not like I could say "oh, heh, sorry I didn't see those people, I have room", I thought that would be akward so I just didn't say anything. And everyone glared at me like I killed someone. I don't know if this had anything to do with that but Melanie, Mel for short and one of my only friend who goes to my school, at least in my grade (I only have like 5, seriously I can count them on one hand...) said "You need to stop being like that". I asked "like what?" and she said "You know what I'm talking about". Yes, thats why I asked what she means. I just said "No, I don't" and she said "Well a bunch of people compain about you, and someone even called you a B****".  Then she refused to tell me who said it and when I asked why, she said that person X (the person who called me the b-word) told her that I back talked to a teacher. Actually a student teacher, in D.E.A.R. (Drop Everything And Read). she said her friend told her that "He said you weren't there and you said 'yes I am'". Last time I checked telling someone I was there wasn't talking back. I'm so sorry if my personality bugs you. Next time I'll just be fake, that way the people at our school can stay consistent. Cause who doesn't want to go to a school full of fakers? Gosh I wanna switch schools. Or be an exchange student, but I would hate not seeing my brother and friends for a year, but I've gotten used to never really seeing or talking to them. I love them, but I don't see them much. On other news, about to go get ready for my performance tonight, Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!
Angry and nervous
Raven DeWitt

4 comments:

  1. That's not good! You could have like told her she could sit though, that would've been nicer, but all that gossiping about you? Wow. You should come to my school!! Well, if you can't maybe at least high school will be better.
    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna change schools... I might ask if I could go to Holland christian next year, but tthen again I'll miss out on the one year I'm in the same school with Pheonix, Trenton, Cassie, and all my high school friends... I do want to be a foreign exchange student in japan.... But then I definantly won't ever see you and Jessie!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try to next year, I really want to!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!