quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Flashdance and stupid school

Sorry if I'm a bit mean today, but I didn't sleep til like midnight, and I get up at 5:45. Well my alarm clock goes off at 5:45, sometimes I get up before that. But I ALWAYS get up when my alarm goes off. I never have and probably never will sleep through it. I can't say the same for Phoenix though... he always gets up late, making the rest of us have to do more work making us late while he nags us to go, when it's all his fault. So sorry if it's like, rude or overly mean. I should've had a snowday today....
Anyways the reason I went to bed so late last night was cause I went to see Flashdance. Let's just say it was a different kind of flash than I thought. It was a good play I guess... Although half the scences took place in strip clubs or makeout scences. And there was ALOT of suggestive stuff. I mean like ALOT. It was also really predictable, and not very good dancing. I thought "oh they're just saving the good dancing for the end". Nope. Wrong. Nada. Negative. They thought dancing was turning around really fast and running your hand throught your hair. I mean, I could've done half the dances in there. The best dancers were actually the backup dancers.
I am going to youth tonight and the theme is lost.I was supposed tto do a skit with drama but...
 I am also not going to do a beastly reveiw thing today becuase I didn't read much because it wasn't a snowday and I had school.
Still a better dancer
Raven DeWitt

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that stinks that it stunk......
    SNOW DAY TOMORROW! I can only hope!

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!