quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday

Hey, The like two people who actually read my blog (and should tell all their friends to HINT HINT!!!), it's Friday! And I am not that one annoying person who every time Fridays mentioned starts singing Friday, mostly because I hate that song, and partially because I hate singing, especially in front of people. But still that song is the stupidest song ever invented... well actually you don't know your beautiful is stupider, but I still hate that song. Sorry if you like it, I didn't mean to insult deaf people (especially people who are deaf AND can't read the lyrics). But it's friday and I'm always so busy on my weekends!!! Yeah, tonight I'll be watching Brave. Even Rapunzel from Tangled has more of a life than me. AND SHE LIVES IN A TOWER WITH INLY A PSYCHO WHO CLAIMS TO BE HER MOTHER!!!!!!!!
So, tonight I'm doing, tommarrow I'm... doing nothing, and Sunday, I'm going to church then guess what? Doing nothing. I have no life. Like none. And then, this one girl in my drama was all like "Oh yeah, I have no life". Really? The only time when I hang out with people who aren't forced to, like church and school is.... My family. Who can leave at any time.
Okay so this post wasn't started to rant about  me not having a life. Thats what my dog's for. He never talks back. Just looks at me like I'm insane.....
I forgot what this post was gonna be about.
No life and forgetful
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!