quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, January 13, 2013

sunday and comics

Hey! Sunday, the last day before school comes right back. Yay... whoo-hoo? I like Sunday, even though it's the day where I have to do all my homework (which I'm procrastinating....), and the day before I go back to school. Today. in church in the youth we were talking about our talents. It is a very common subject, and in my opinion, annoying subject. I mean, yes God created all people with their own talents to serve him with, but what annoys me is that everyone knows their talents, everyone is good at something. I have absolutaly no idea what mine is. I mean, when asked what my talent is I didn't know and my small group leader was all well your smart right? Yeah, all A's and sometimes (but rarely) B's and in advanced math (with like fifty other kids), but I mean I'm not exceptionly smart like Tony Stark or Einstein. I'm just average smart, lots of people smarter than me, and lots of people who care more. Who could use my brains more. I mean, I'm smart, but it isn't a special talent like sports or life skills. I'm not even one of the best people for using smarts. Well, God knows what he was doing, even if I don't...
In the regular church service/the big house/grown up church/not the youth, I was sitting with Pheonix, Trenton, and Josh, and Trenton decided to just keep on texting me Tt, T, t, Gg, G, g, Hh, H, or h. It was weird.
Lastly I'm gonna work on a comic book. If you read my blog, you'll probably have read that I need ideas for my comic books subject. I have eight characters now, an upgrade from my old five... anyways like half the characters are anthros, or human looking animals, kinda like someone with cat ears, fur, snout, a tailand other cat features, but human figures, a human face, and human fingers/hands. It's like that, or look Anthro's up on google. Okay, so the characters are as follow, good guys are: anthro guy tiger, anthro girl lion, anthro girl fox and anthro girl cat. Jessie already sugested names for them all. names are as follows: tiger Ares (greek god of war, maybe not so much him...), lion Enyo (greeek god of war and peace keeping, in my opinion perfect), fox Nyx (greek goddess of night, I think the names good, but the meaning...?) and finally kitty/cat Ariadne (greek goddess of passion and mazes, I like it, but for the cat...). I like them all, but I might switch them around a bit. The bad guys are as follows: anthro guy wolf, there aren't any anthro's left that I know how to draw. The rest of the bad guys: human upper half and spider legs guy, insect-human like blue guy, and lstly the usually common giant. Jessie sugested a name for the anthro wolf, the name being Zelus (greek god of dedication). I think I might switch the Tiger and Wolfs names, but other than that I pretty much like them. I think for the spider guy, insect guy, and giant I think I wanna stick with greek names (HINT HINT Jessie), and other than that I would like a story line/idea for the comic book, if you have any ideas please look me up on Facebook or Twitter or please email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com and please at least think about it!!!
The artist
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!