quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, January 18, 2013

Not all that Random

Hello People of Earth,

This is Jessie, Raven's bestest friend ever. I'm doing a guest post on this wonderful blog of hers. Whatever you've heard about me is probably totally true! Well, at least the good stuff. ;) I wasn't sure what to do this post about so I'm gonna wing it and do whatever comes to my head first. *Thinking* Got it! (Not really...) Drawings! Books! Writing! Lollipops! Movies! Laughs! Lollipops? Well, that's my brain for you. I'm practiacally insane, kinda...

Starting with drawings. You know how Raven likes that manga and anime stuff, right? I think it's fun to draw. So, I drew an awesome picture of Raven, from the side, and she looks totally cute! I would put it on here but Raven's idenity must be kept at the top secret. Maybe not, but she can show you on a diffenerent post one day, if you beg.

Next to books. A good book to read is Divergent. It's so good. It's dystopian and action-y and super awesome! You'll love it, if you like that type of thing or even if you don't. Read it and comment and tell me what you think. Because, I know you'll love it.

Writings, now. I love writing so I'm asking your opinion on this piece I'm making up on the spot. "I looked over at him and tears welled up in my dry eyes. I blinked them back and glanced away. I knew the police would be here soon, how soon, though, I couldn't be sure. I regretted knowing what happened and I regretted meeting him. I had to get out, this thing went all wrong. I couldn't change what had happened, I knew that, and that hurt even more. I turned away from him and took off in a dead run. My mind began to numb over as I got farther from him. I was just going to get away and I'd figure out what to do after that."    -Jessie. What do you think? Tell me what happened?

I'll go on to lollipops and movies. Lollipops, because I love them, of course. Who doesn't? Movies that are good to see: anthing superhero, like Marvel's X-men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four or anything else. Along with that the DC comics are good too, like Batman, that's the only ones I've seen by DC. Also, the Pirates of the Caribbean. Those are AWESOME! I love pirates and Captian Jack Sparrow. I want to be a pirate captian. I will now be: Captian Jessie. I'd suggest watching some, with permission from your parents.

I'm going to be done now, the laughs will come next time. I love you all... Kind of.... Welp, anyway, bye.
Hugs,
Captian Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Captain Jess, you are INSANE dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. July I know right? Love you... Kind of... Well any ways great post Jessie... Misleading title.......

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!