quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jessie, July, comics and paper Mario

Yo. Appariently according to July I'm a "social butterfly" online. Offline, I'm more like.... Well Carlton Lassiter from psych (not that psycho. But that weird/antisocial). I was hanging out with July, and watching once upon a time, and I accidentally spoiled it.... But I thought that she predates saw that part!!!! Sorry July!!!!!! Yesterday me an July finished the last two Harry potter movies, and my brother girlfriend did his make up. Yeah, Phoenix had makeup on. And the eyeliner didn't wash off. He shouldn't piss me off until the eyeliner washes off :-). I was hanging out with Jessie yesterday (which explains her whole guest post with the misleading tittle) and we watched Hawaii 5-0 the one where Chin Ho Kelly gets married. <3 they're so cute together!!!!!! Althought I really hate the blonde   chick who I wish would slightly get hit by a car and go into a coma, that she never wakes up from, I really like the new season. My favorite episode is when she leaves.
I still need comic book ideas, email me or find me on Facebook/twitter, or comment. PLEASE THINK OF IDEAS AND. DON'T SAY YOU HAVE NO IMAGINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also finally finished the level I was stuck on in paper Mario and the thousand year door. I was stuck in the glitz pitz, I am not good at steering the paper airplane Mario. I mean those guys give you the best curses ever!!! And I never would've guessed what happened in the end of the glitz pitz!!!!!! And now to chapter... I think four?
Just chillin
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. RAE! I didn't know Jackie Chan was getting married! Now you've wrecked that too! Just kidding, I don't like that show anyway. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you don't and it's CHIN HO KELLY NOT JACKIE CHAN!!! Although they are both pretty ninja... And I didn't know you didn't see that part... sorry.........

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!