quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Finally home

So I spent all of today on an airplane. Fun fun! Just peachy, you get the point. At least I watched Thor on the first flight. I totally forgot about (Thor walks into a pet shop) "I need a horse" "we only have dogs, cats, birds..." "Then I need one of those big enough to ride" sorry if I misquoted it a little, I'm not perfect... Actually yeah, I am ;-). At the airport you know those moving sidewalks? I hate it when people walk on those. Its like people, your missing the whole point of a sidewalk that moves for you!!! well my family misses that point and I have to walk too, or they'll abandon me. *sigh*
 Things I'll miss about New Mexico: the zoo, how it was the perfect temperature, the view of the mountains, my cousins, my grandparents, my aunt and my uncles. The things I won't miss: the dry air (it felt like that part in Rango when the fish tank breaks and he drys out sheds his skin them drys again), not EVER having alone time, not seeing my friends for a whole like almost two weeks!, the annoying rental car that beeps when you back up and doesn't have a camera (it causes crashes), not watching tv or at least MY tv shows..., people complaining its freezing when its only like 12 degrees and like no humidity (aka it actually swimming weather) and that annoying however many times cousin however many times removed. If it was up to me she would be removed from my presents, maybe even the living (yeah I know mean, but I hated her). I also won't miss either being too busy or to bored. I can't wait to be home!!! I can't wait to see my dog, I can't wait for snow although on texts from my friends, there isn't enough for sledding. But they better hangout tomorrow regardless!!! 
My parents say that that might be the last trip we take as a family. Unless my cousin gets married. His current girlfriend is named Raven, which bugs me. They make a cute couple but I still hate it when someone has the same name as me. Which happens more than you would think. 
I keep thinking that today is Saturday night and that tomorrow will be Sunday and I'll see... *sigh*... Nobody! None of your business!!! Ignore this comment!!!!!!!!
Finally home
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!