quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, January 4, 2013

Video games

So on my first day back, when I went to pick up Doggie (that's what I call my dog), and July couldn't hang out :-(. Neither could Jessie :-(. It's too bad. But at least I'm able to play Lego Lord Of The Rings for ps3. It's really fun. I'm going to play Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword, and finish Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess soon. I also have to finish playing Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. I am also in the middle of the series Once Upon A Time. (Spoiler alert): I am at the part where Snow White (Mary Margret, I think) is in jail for the murder of that one chick, when I know the evil which (annoying mayor) murdered her. Well I don't know she did but its her. She has the well what I call the skeleton key (fits perfectly into the lock), ripping out hearts is "kinda her thing" and the chick who died was going to let Snow White and Prince Charming (I don't know their real world names as well). Spoiler alert over.
What I really like about the Lego video games is that you can die, but you don't have to restart the whole level. It really sucks when that happens. But my personal preference is Legend Of Zelda. I love how all of them have mostly the same characters, (same type at least), same temples, but always a different story. And I love the "helpers", you know like Minda (Twilight Princess), or ghost Zelda (Spirtit Tracks). I'm sort of obsessed with video games. Just a little bit ;-).
Video game lover
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't tell you were obsessed ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that it's hard to tell I'm obsessed. I hide it so well ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!