quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, January 28, 2013

Slender man and lost

Hey, so this is like my first post back from camp.... And am super scared right now, cause July decided to show me slender man. If you've played it, it's at least creepy right? If you haven't YOU ARE SO LUCK DO NOT PLAY IT!!!! I REPEAT DO NOT PLAY SLENDERMAN!!!!! Okay I'm gonna stop bossing you around, but you still shouldn't play it..... I know it's really really really creepy and it scared me...... I don't know why. And July, it's voices NOT  people slurping through straws.  It reminds me of lost... The part where sayid or whoever keeps on hearing voices in a dark forest, when there's like nobody around, and then the part with Slender man reminds me of.... I forgot what it was, but it was a tv show.... Or a movie.... Where someone sees someone who's just a silloutte, and then they look again and he's gone.... It just is creepy. I cannot be alone again till I stop thinking about it......
On other news since I'm thinking of lost, I'm gonna start re-watching the Lost series..... I used to like that show and re-watching it could be fun.........
I also have been hanging out with Jessie and July all day, but mostly we've just been watching once upon a time...... And I made a new friend on Skype. One thing I think is weird is that this society judges and depends on looks, so people who are nice to you online might not be so nice in real life, at least not nice to you in real life just because of the way you look or dress.
Still really scared
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!