quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

sleeping in and comics books

       So today was just a boring usual day... but today was the last day where I have to get up early for the rest of the week. I have like... delayed starts, so I basacally just get to sleep in then go to... well that stupid place that nobody likes and you actually don't learn in, but tomarrow is basically a half day... we just have the other half of the day. Although I do have to take an exam. So that sucks. But at least it's Wendesday. So two pluses about tomarrow. That's good enought for me ;-).
      I am currentally watching bones, but I've already seen this episode. "Hand in a bear" or something like that... it's a really gross episode... Ick! I've already seen it though.
      I still need comic book ideas (email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com, twitter or facebook, the photo for both is on the side, just look up my name), and you should just view other posts for the characters (I don't know which ones, sorry).
Gonna sleep in tomarrow
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!