quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Chillin and building

Chillin with July and watching Harry Potter 7 part 1. I mean it's not like I'm a Harry Potter nerd... Or a naruto nerd.... Or a super hero nerd, or an anything nerd, I just know a bunch of random facts about everything I like. Like did you know, Nagini (voldemorts snake) was the snake Harry released from the zoo on the first movie? That's what JK Rolling claimed, but there's a lot of controversity about that and my thoughts are THE WRITER CLAIMS SOMETHING AND PEOPLE DISAGREE!?!?!?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU STUPID?!?!?!
Lat night I was chillin with July (she didn't sleep over though :-( ) and we watched the movie brave. The movie brave is all about destiny. Changing it, finding it... I have my own personal opinions about it. The future is set written in stone, yet unknown and unwritten. It's not something you can change or fix or break. Not something that'll ever be different. That's my theory about time machines too. That they couldn't mess with the future, because everything you do has been done before. It's impossible to change anything, just make it happen the way it did before. There's something to think about.
So I have a play structure and me and July (and maybe Jessie and Mel, after I ask them) are going to add locking shutters, a locking door, some type of flooring, and paint it an make it super nice. I also want to add a pulley system or something to bring doggie up so he can have fun with us to. That'll be fun.
I also still need ideas for a comic book, so please find me on face book or twitter (the photo should be  in the thing with all that stuff), or email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com
Gonna do lots of work this summer
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!