quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

shampoos and body wash

This may seem a bit random, (as if none of my posts are...) and this whole post might seem really wierd, but I have a very flakey scalp. It litterally as bad as that commercials where the guy with the leaf blower is blowing off the guys flakes during a meeting, in the commercial  for flake shampoos (which dont work). So my grandma in New Mexico asked her hair dresser, who said that there is this shampoo -that only hairdressers can buy, awfully convenient ;-P- and my grandmother got some from her, and the only problem is that they have too ship it. Which means I'll still be flakey (haha flakey! Get it?) until it gets here :-(.
So I shower at night, because my whole family showers in the morning (so if I sleep in I'll be late cause I have to wait for them to finish showering, and the waters freezing cold). Plus it's not like I'm doing anything while I'm sleeping that makes me have to shower again. But I get to pick out a new body wash :-) which we usually get at bath ands body works. I love that place!!! I almost always smell every new thing for whatever season. It's just amazing.
So it's my usual tuesday, like Monday but with out the drama (haha!!! You know my drama class?). I am totally addicted to Once Upon A Time again, but I won't spoil it for July and Jessie (who are gonna be forced to watch it ;-).
Gonna smell like bath and body works
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!