quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, January 27, 2013

This is the Captain Speaking

Captain Jessie to be exact. 

Hello people of earth, how is your lives?

Remember me? Raven's pretty much insane, super hero-loving, and completely awesome BFF? I did a post not all that long ago, Not All That Random, and I didn't quite finish it. Well, I did, but I didn't. Any way onto my post. I didn't do laughs last time, so I think I'll put some pics on here that make and made me smile at one point. Thanks to Google, Pinterest, and a small number of other sites for these images.


Ok, seriously, how true is that?

Sometimes those capitol people just don't understand the way life is everywhere else.

If you've seen this movie you would know why this makes me laugh. Love superheroes.

Does anyone else ever have this?

Alright, that's pretty much all I'm doing as of right now. I might do other posts in the near distant future. That is, of course, if you still like me. I have things that I need to get done. You guys are all pretty much great.
Hugs,
Captain Jessie

3 comments:

  1. First of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH secondly how do you post pictures on here?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha I LOVE the last one :) So true Jessicaaaaaaalynnaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeee (pronounced Jessica-lynn-ae)

    ReplyDelete
  3. July, it's captain Jessicaaaaaaaalynnaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!