quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, January 21, 2013

Youtube and stupid computer crashes

Hey so I was just in the middle of a post when my computer crashed and if it crashes again I'm gonna be pissed. Anyways today it snowed today so, if you're reading this, thank you Jack Frost. I also love you Jack Frost <3.
So I was hanging out with July and Jessie today, and we went outside. The snow was to light and fluffy for sledding, but it was perfect for snowball "fights". It really reminded me of the scene from Rise Of The Guardian, but it was missing a really hot invisible dude. Who is also perfect. And Jessie and July, YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO SEE THAT MOVIE WITH ME!!!!!
I completly forgot what I was gonna post CAUSE THE STUPID COMPUTER CRASHED!!!! But now I thought of something, First: does anyone know any good Fanfic sites that I can post a fanfiction on? Cause I really want to write fanfiction. Second: Does anyone know any funny, clean (well mostly clean, there can be a few comments that are mostly ignorable) youtube videos that I will post on this blog as soon as I figure out how to? If you can think of any, please Email me at RavenDeWitt1999@gmail.com or find me on facebook or twitter (picture posted on the sidebar) or comment on this blog, and I will post the youtube video on this blog.
Just chillin
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!