quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Sowwy

Hi. I know, I said I'd be back to posting but.... Well, did I tell you about my duel enrollment?
So, I was taking Japanese on the computer through a website for my school foreign language requirement. But they only offer it up to a certain point, and since I don't want to have to relearn it all in college in two years (oh my gosh, crap crap crrrrraaaaapppppp, two years....... I'll explain my mental breakdowns about it later) and the local college has an exquisite Japanese program (foreign languages in general), I'm taking a class there. Two nights a week (Tuesday's and Thursday's if you wanted to know), 6:30-7:50. Which is already kinda hectic.
Plus off season robotics work (we're making a Lego league at one of the local elementary schools), two AP classes, math and English in general and a drawing class. I do have a free hour because of duel enrollment, but even then I've been doing stuff the entire hour (mostly homework).
So.... I'm sorry. My posting will be very spread out, but I'm less dead than is entirely possible. And I will try to post. I said I'd talk about GRASP, but I already highlighted it in a post (plus it wasn't super exciting). I guess I do have other stuff to talk about, but.... When I have time I promise I'll say something because I really need to talk some stuff out. Er, well, type some stuff out. So... Yeah. That's the deal-io. I know, this is basically what I said last time, but well..... Sorry. 
Busy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!