quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Final March challenge.... In April.

Sorry! I totally forgot to post yesterday!!! Sorry sorry sorry!
31- this month I accomplished
Well, not much because it's April second. But, seriously, in March (when I should've gotten this done!) I didn't do much. I didn't even get to typing this post. So... Whoops. I guess I did drivers training, although I missed a day and have to make it up so its not fully accomplished. I went to a robotics competition or two, and... Yeah. That's about it. I also got smash bros for my 3DS, (maybe it's even this month when I finally got my 3DS and Majora's Mask!), I got a new skyward sword (did I mention someone looted the gaming section of my house? Twice? Because I hope karma hits them. With a freight train. Made of adamantium. The hulk is using to fight.) and I got a wind Waker dress from hot topic and wore it. Other than that.... Not much has happened.

In other news, today is finally the last school day my school has before spring break. Friday I'll be going to a pirates exhibit at a museum by me and Saturday I'm having a smash bros party with my friends. So... Yay.

Unaccomplished
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WHAT??? What else was looted???
    And yaya, robots and spring break!
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!