quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, April 27, 2015

Robo-boys

I'm back! And hopefully I will have more time to post. Anyways, before I tell you about this competition, I have the last competition. And the boys. Mostly boys. All boys.

First off, asked out cause this dates back to the competition before the one that just happened. Even though it happened Saturday (along with the number and wanted kiss) and not on Thursday (like the hit on). Anyways, before last competition recap: guy 1&2: I choose you pikachu! Guy 3: you'd need a masterball for that. Guy 4: do I need to get the health inspector for that burn? | point being, that happened. Well, then last competition guy 1 came up and was mumbling and he was like hey, last competition we talked a bit and like more mumbling and finally he said: "my point is..." He pulled out a pokeball "... I choose you" and. He clicked the button open. It said to shake three times and click if we should be a couple (ya know, like poke balls do if you catch a Pokemon!) and while it was an awesome way to be asked out, it was super awkward cause I don't even know his name. So... Sorry dude, but you still seem kinda cool.
Next is the pick up line which like everyone I tell this to saw coming. I didn't. I'm an idiot. Anyways, a guy came up to me and I asked me to feel his sweatshirt. I asked why and he said he wanted to see if I knew what it was made of. I felt it, he asked and I was like no, cause like what? And he said boyfriend material. See? How didn't I see that coming? Then there's the whole kiss thing (which I didn't do, so I've still never kissed anything. 'Cept some of my favorite books. Video games and movies too... Yeah, I am weird. Oh, c'mon, like nobody else does that! Anyways, there was a pad on the table, completely unopened, but guys and anything even remotely linked to periods. So, like five guys of a different team saw it but the sixth guy didn't, and they asked him if he'd lick something if we paid him five bucks, and he said only if he could kiss me afterwards. I wanted him to lick it, but I don't want my first kiss to be a random guy at a robotics competition (even if he was kinda cute...) so that was yet another no. 
And last, but most certainly not least, if anything most, I got a guys number. A real guy. And he insisted on giving it to me. I didn't even ask. And he was nice, and cute, and pretty cool. And, honestly, he looked like the guy at church I have a crush on. Like, seriously looked like. And when we were texting, he said something about how he'd be my drug and I said that a stupid pop song (the stupid one by like Ke$ha or some stupid person like that) and he said the drug in me is you by falling in reverse and painkiller by three days grace. Three days grace and falling in reverse are some of my favorite bands. Screw it, they are my favorite, with the addition of a day to remember, escape the fate and my darkest days. Seriously. Guys with my taste in music? Who complimented and got my legend of Zelda t, pikachu sweatshirt, legend of Zelda hat and wallet, and Pokemon belt? Dang boy!
This competition nothing exciting like that happened, although I did get hardcore shipped with a guy on the robotics team that wasn't even at that competition. Also, robo-prom. I basically just played Magic the whole time. Magic is a card game, and it was my first time playing it. It was actually pretty fun. Plus smash bros. let's see..... I think that's about it. From both comps...

Still gonna do a scarlet and champion review. Soon, I hope.

Boy crazy ;p
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!