quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

yesterday, today and tomorrow

I just fell hard down the stairs like, five seconds ago (No, I literally fell carrying this laptop down here and this is the first thing I'm doing right now). I fell hard down on my back and right elbow, while the laptop knocked the air out of me. So, right now feeling... ow. It's an emotion, okay? I'm going to play a bit of catch up in Japanese as soon as my heart rate gets back to usual. Whew.

Yesterday at the mall I A) saw the live action Cinderella. I loved it, but I won't be able to review it til maybe Sunday at the earliest, because this weekend I have robotics (more on that in uno momento). I got some boring things, like jogger pants or whatever and a matching jacket, jean shorts (FOR WEARING OVER LEGGINGS!!! I don't actually wear anything that makes me have to shave my legs. I'm gonna go die alone now ;p). I also got two books; the third in the throne of glass series, and a book titled how to be a heroine or what I've learned from reading too much. Legit title. I also got some awesome wedge shoes. My mom teasingly said I shouldn't get stilettoes because in a Hawaii 5-0 episode there was a death by stiletto. Seriously. For realzies. Foh sizzle master rizzle. Not even joking. My mom was though. If I wanted to die an untimely death, she totally would have let me buy a stiletto. Also, dude, stilettoes are seriously big words and hard to spell. Also, dude, how many different types of shoes are there?! I also got some stuff at bath and body works. Their Hawaii/summer/whatever collection is awesome.

This weekend I have a robotics competition as mentioned earlier. It lasts like a day longer than the rest; it's Thursday, Friday and Saturday. And, my robotics team is definitely going to nationals in St. Louis. And I'm going with my team. St. Loui, here I come. :-)

In pain
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!