quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, April 6, 2015

the last 72-96ish hours...

Boo. So, I haven't really done this in a while... Add Libbed a real live post about real live people. Well, me, and I'm a live person... so about a real live person. Not people. All one of me. Unless you count my friends. Anywho...
On Friday I went to see a pirates museum exhibits with my friend July. It was pretty awesome. I mean, pirates. Swashbuckling rogues with bad hygiene and even worse manners, pillaging, plundering, giving equal rights to all who are signed to their ship, no matter their age, gender, ethnicity... Way ahead of the governments at that time. I always use this stuff as writing inspiration. Museum exhibits, what I'm learning about in history and science... These are the things best sellers are made of. And the more I know the better and more accurate my writing.

Saturday I had the super smash bros party. I had invited three friends (I'm not a people person, okay?! Sorry!) but only one of them came. It's okay though; it was really fun. The friend that did come had project M, which is basically a smash bros game combining melee and brawl. Sadly, one of my friends who didn't come had my friend who did comes super smash bros game for the N64, which I have never played and wanted to, so to my friend who didn't come and has my other friends N64 Smash Bros... You totally ruined that you jerkface ;p. Well, maybe I'll get an opportunity to play it some other time. Whatever did happen, we played brawl, melee, project M and like, 1/4 of a round of the Wii-U smash. Then we had pizza. It was pretty fun, and during brawl we got my brother, so, not like I felt completely ignored by my friends. I have a whole 2 friends who showed up. One of which lives here. I feel loved *Sarcasm*. Anywho. To my friend who said she would come and offer assistance if needed... sorry I didn't kik you to come. But thanks for the offer. It was a good Saturday. Also, my friend brought doritos and OH MY GOSH. I'd never tried that kind before but they are sooooooooooo good. MMMMMMHHHHHH.

Sunday was Easter. I got a lot of candy and probably a future hard attack. Yay.

Super smashing pirate
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!