quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, May 15, 2015

its my birthday!

So, earlier I said today is a big day and you didn't really respond so I'm just gonna tell you
And yes, I did use the entire line from Tangled. But you're going to accept it, because you love me.
Yes, I am just gonna use Tangled gigs. Anywho....

Or maybe just Disney. Anyways. I'm 16! Yay! Because I'm sixteen, I can now:
-get a drivers license. After all my driving hours.
-get a job. Yay.
-date. That's right, I have the whole dating rule. I can now send reply letters to all those guys asking me out saying I'm available *sarcastic snort* it's totally my age that's been keeping guys from dating me. Duh.

I'm having a b-day party at Bam! And sleepover afterwards. I already opened my parents gift to me, which was a few things, one of which being a rocket racoon T-shirt that says "ain't no thing like me, except me!" Which I've wanted for a while and totally love. And it's sooo me! :)
My bestie Jessie also snapchated me ten things she loves about me, which made my day. It was great. She also sent six other video snaps because 16 snaps for my 16th birthday. 
We're getting our yearbooks in school today, and there's chemistry club, so today is really great. Thank all of you for sticking with me, or just wandering here and reading this far into the post. Thanks.

16-year-old birthday girl
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!