quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in one post

It's New Years eve. It's about six hours for me until 2015, as of this second in time, this one moment, I am in 2014, December 31, 5:55 (I said about, okay?) getting the house ready to have my parents friends and their (sorry, but...) annoying daughter over. She's like, 8 and while I don't mind children, I am not her fan. This is not how I want to end this year, and start my next year. I don't know how I wanted to exactly; probably draw while watching some tv with my parents, play video games with my brother, set off some fireworks at midnight then watch anime and read an awesome book until I go to sleep. Doing all of my favorite things. I would also love to have a New Years sleepover with some friends some year of my life. Anyways, lemme see..... 2014.
Awesome movies that came out: how to train your dragon 2, guardians of the Galaxy, teenage mutant ninja turtles, the maze runner, the amazing Spider-Man 2, captain America the winter soldier, xmen days of future past, hobbit part 3, big hero 6, mockingjay part 1... I think that's all; sorry if it isn't.

I don't read books as they come out unless it's a really special one, so, here's  awesome books I READ this year: the entire chaos walking series starting with the knife of never letting go, blood of Olympus finishing the heroes of Olympus series, re-read one of my favorites legend and read prodigy it's sequel, re-read isle of swords and isle of fire, both of which awesome books by one of my favorite authors, fifth grave past the light, throne of glass and I'm currently reading cinder and I bought young elites yesterday..... I think that's about it, though I might be missing some... Oh! Book theif! I'm sure there are others....

Notable events (in my life- I don't exactly keep up with world events, sorry!): St. Louis -the best time I went, wood in fuel, church camp, befriending the church intern, avengers 2 and StarWars 7 trailers, treasures, titles, release dates ect., awesome well, everything from hottopic, and I'm sure I spent at least a thousand dollars there over just this year, I covered my walls in superhero and supernatural posters so my walls have actual things on them for the first time in my life, I got to re-befriend an awesome friend from like, 7th grade and my japanese tutor moved to Japan. I think that's about it. My year in three paragraphs (books and movies are DEFINITELY my year). Weird that it can be summed up like that. Oh! I also turned fifteen and my cousin got married!

Wow. Other than avengers 2 and StarWars 7, going to disney and turning 16, I honestly don't know what 2015 is going to be. Hopefully not like tonight, and more like I wish tonight were going to be.

New
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!