quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, December 1, 2014

Japanese Princess names

Hey! So, it is finally December. Which is awesome. I absolutely love December. Time to curl up in a blanket with a good book or watching a good show/movie/anime and drinking hot coco (with either a candy cane or creamer in it, but preferable not both. Well, I dunno, I've never tried it). I also love the snow. Playing in it is the best. Plus, of course, Christmas and lots and lots of Christmas decorations. But anywho, when I was in Japanese I decided to try and practice my katakana, and I wrote all the Disney princess (and prince) names in Japanese. They're pretty cool, wanna see?

ジャズミン 
 
アラヂン
ベレ 
 
メリダ 
 
アリエレ
 
 
シンダレラ
 
 
アロラ
 
スノーウィッテ
 
 
ラプンゼル
 
ポカホンチス
 
ムラン
 
チアナ
 
アナと エリサ 

 
Both of them. Cool, right? My favorite princesses are ラプンゼリと ベレと メリダと ムランと ジャズミンです。I also like チアナと アナ (and エリサ but エリサ isn't technically a princess) but the ones above are my favorite. と means and by the way.
Princess
super-chu
Raven DeWitt
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!