quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, December 14, 2014

nerd squea

So, I haven't had a real post in a good long while. This wierd thing called "life" keeps interrupting me. Dang it life. Rude! Anyways, I have some major updates/stuff I really have been excited about. Here we go!

1: 11 days til Christmas. Boom baby. Time for toys and time for cheer. And of course, little baby Jesus. I Love Christmas and I love Mary and I love Jesus, but geez must it have sucked to be pregnant at like, 15, unmarried and traveling. Dunno 'bout you, but when I'm married and having kids (well, if. I'd still have to find a guy to marry and I'm such a tomboy-nerd I think that's going to be heck-a hard) I'm going to wanna sit on a couch and eat chocolate all day, not travel a couple hundred miles on foot (donkeys carry stuff not people) and have a kid in a gross barn. But then there's cows and sheep to pet there but none in real hospitals, so I guess Mary did get some good stuff.

2: 3 days til the hobbit. Part three. Battle of five armies. Is your inner nerd squealing? Is your nerd even inner if you're reading this blog?!?!

3: Christmas cookie party was a blast, although we had some technical difficulty with the sugar cookies (I don't know either)

4: two words, every nerd girl/female gamers dream- new system. I haven't gotten a wii-u yet and I was going shopping for my brothers present (despite already getting him a manga) and my mom suggested I get him a video game and I said that the selection would be a lot bigger if we got a ps4, wii-u or 3DS. She said well.... It'd be pointless to get you a wii-u if no one gave anyone games for the wii-u. Hyrule warriors was 15% off. Nother inner (or, more likely outer) nerd squea.

Happy
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!