quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, December 26, 2014

christmas loot

Hey! Sorry for ditching Ya but well......... Christmas. What I got:
-supernatural poster from Trenton
-some boring clothes (I like them, but like..... Who actually wants to hear 'bout them?)
-an awesome hat that looks like a newspaper/train conductors from like, thirty to fifty years ago
-jewelry
-a reading light
-walking with frodo devotional (fangirling to death)
-Olaf stuffed animal
-A WIIU!!!!!!! (Favorite present, but I LOVE everything else, don't worry)
The wii-u came with Nintendo land and super mario bros 3D, Phoenix gave me super smash bros (for wii-u, duh) I gave Phoenix Hyrule warriors and my parents gave me Lego hobbit. Yay :)
So, that's what I got this year. Anyone else get anything cool? Happy nerdy Christmas ;p
Supernaturally gamin' with hobbits
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!