quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, December 25, 2014

honest trailers: dragon ball evolution

Merry Christmas! My gift to you is; last years Christmas (and beautiful... It brought happy tears to my eyes ;p) mash-up of two of my four favorite youtube channels (okay, maybe six). The honest trailer for dragon ball evolution. Anime is amazing, but people, there's lots of evidence that you should never ever EVER make it into a movie. And don't forget; remember the christ in Christmas. Reason for the season and if you aren't Christian, you're welcome for Christmas anyways ;) and St. Nick. He is and was a Christian before he became Santa. He punched a guy in the face XD
Christmas-y
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!