quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hobbit parts 1&2 first and last lines

Since the amazing hobbit part 3, a battle of five armies is coming out today, I'm going to do a post with the first and last line of each movie and the main characters' first and last lines. Sorry if autocorrect doesn't like their names! Also, there's a lot of people, I can't do all. Sorry! Ready? Lego.

An unexpected journey:
F- My dear frodo, You asked me one once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures. And while I can honestly say I have told you the truth, I may not have told you all of it.
L-

Desolation of smaug:
F- 
I'm dying of thirst over here!
L- what have we done?

Bilbo:
F- My dear frodo, You asked me one once if I had told you everything there was to know about my adventures. And while I can honestly say I have told you the truth, I may not have told you all of it.
L- what have we done?

Thorin: 
F- Balin, sound the alarm. Call out the guard. Do it now
L- this is not your kingdom. These are dwarf lands. This is dwarf gold. And we will have our revenge!

Kili:
F- And Kili. At your service. You must be Mr. Boggins
L- do you think she could've loved me?

Gandalf:
F- What do you mean? Do you mean to wish me a good morning, or do you mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not? Or, perhaps you mean to say that you feel good on this particular morning. Or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on?
L- Sauron

Tauriel:
F- if you think I'm going to give you a weapon, dwarf, you are mistaken
L- lie still

Legolas:
F- do not think I would not kill you dwarf. It would be my pleasure.
L- it is not our fight

Lady Galadriel:
F- Mithrandir. It has been a long time.
L- “Ae boe i le eliathon, im tulithon.” - [translated: ‘If you should ever need my help, I will come]

Balin:
F- What is it?
L- come on!

Radagast:
F- Not good; not good at all.
L- wait, gandalf! What if it's a trap?

Smaug:
F- well thief... I smell you. I hear your breath. I feel your air. Where are you! Where are you?!
L- I am fire! I am death.

If you think I have no life looking all those up, think of all the people who watched the movie enough to write them all down. Boom. That actually sounds kinda fun....
Elf
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!