quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, December 4, 2014

explanations

Okay, so yesterday was by far by busiest day yet this year (and that's saying a lot). So, anyways, first; school. And I had so much homework (and then I forgot 'bout you guys and read my book.... Sorry sorry sorry!!!) I didn't get to blog during 5th hour japanese, then after school I had history test corrections, and then I got straight into my (moms) car and (she) drove me to japanese tutoring, I got home and had fifteen minutes to make and eat dinner and then I went to fuel, and then I got home, watched a show with my parents (I do it every night. I'm a nerd...) showered and did math homework till 11, went to go to sleep and realised I still hadn't posted, so I quickly apologied with a very tired vocabulary and autocorrect (yeah, that's what happened) and tonight, while I do not have an official robotics meeting, there's a "camp" for the build team to go to from 5-6:30, and it's not even Friday get. I totally deserve to go to a spa on Saturday. If I felt a need to walk around in a robe looking like an idiot by a bunch of creepy strangers that is. But my point being, if I don't relax Saturday I will got crazy. Why not Friday? Cause I'm going to a winter daddy-daughter ball, held annually. Whoo. Dresses and dancing (case you can't tell that was sarcasm). But they have a chocolate fountain so, YAY!!!!! I totally need it.
CHOCOLATE
super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!