quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Honest trailers les mis

Today will be my longest day yet (okay, not longest, yesterday was technically the same amount of time but I got a couple breaks....) as I will have been at school for thirteen hours straight at the end of it. I arrive at school around 7, and it ends around 2:45 then I have robotics at west from 3-8. Whoo. Fun. I also got like, three hours of sleep last night because I was sleeping soundly and my freaking brother woke me up WHEN I WAS SOUND ASLEEP, REALLY SLEEPING WELL asking to use MY iPod annoyingly, and I couldn't fall asleep for HOURS afterward. I'm a bit mad at him. And in a combination of not blogging when angry and having no freaking time, youtube.
Seriously sleepy
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!