quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, December 19, 2014

super-Christmas break

Two hours until my Christmas break begins. Two. Hours. Wow. Plus, less than a week until Christmas! Can you hear that excited buzz? The one that connects everyone on the planet (a bit too much chaos walking series ;) That is the oncoming Christmas (I was so tempted to write oncoming storm). Sadly I won't be seeing a battle of five armies; hobbit, the until Sunday. *sigh* my friend from fuel said he had only a half day yesterday and no school today so he was going over to his friends house to watch both the hobbit movies and then going to see it. So. Freakin. Jealous. I guess I could do that Sunday, but it feels like copying. Even if I have totally been watching the hobbit movies this whole month just waiting. Humph.
Anyways, today I also have chem club where we'll be making I think snow globes. We made ornaments in chemistry, so I'll have lots of christmas-y things. I'm excited. I'm also just excited to not have school. I'm pretty sure I'm two school days away from either a mental breakdown or a fight. Or both. Anyways, I'm excited. Plus, my Braski who's actually by blood (also refered to as my onisan, older brother and Phoenix) (I also usually refer to people as bro, Braski ect. So by blood was required) is getting TMNT and I'm like 80% sure I'm getting guardians of the Galaxy so we'll probs watch those Christmas night and we're getting a wii-u, so yay! And that's only three presents under the tree. I'm not greedy, but I think this Christmas is going to be good.
In other news, because I only have a rocket raccoon shirt with green on it and no other Christmas stuff (even though I LOVE Christmas. I do technically have a Olaf "some people are worth melting for" shirt but I wore it Wednesday and me and hobbit/fuel Braski talked about how some people are worth melting for and some people are worth letting them melt) I'm wearing a rocket raccoon tshirt and a red leather jacket and the people at lunch said it was a star lord jacket, so I'm wearing a rocket raccoon t with a star lord jacket. I also now wanna cosplay as a female star lord. Cause, I'm sooo star lord.*sarcasm*  Well, sorta. *that wasn't sarcastic* I think I'm more the kid of female Ton and Steve (in an alternate universe ironman is a girl and marries Steve Rogers. There's a lotta wierd alternate universes out there, but I love that universe because I don't do gay ships but I would totally love them together if ones female!!!!!! The others still a dude though, don't worry). Seriously, in that universe where they're together I'd sooo be their daughter. That'd be awesome. Or maybe (just maybe) scarlet witch. Mentally unstable? Super close to an overprotective brother? Check and boom check-a-leck-a.
Anyways, that's my life. Yours?
Star raccoon?
Rocket lord
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!