quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

big cartoon frames

Ah, Tuesday. Big hero six came out today. And robotics (an INDOOR thingy) got cancelled. Due to weather -.-" Michigan. But hey, it's been a good day. Oh! We also got pokemon in orchestra, we're playing cartoon music and our teacher said anime music was acceptable as long as it's well known. Have you ever seen pokemon? Yay! I also got frames for all the posters in my room and put them in frames. It's kinda funny seeing something as important and classy as a frame with supernatural or marvel posters in them! Anywho.
Superhero
Superchu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!