quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 22, 2015

time

Hello friends! I have been cleaning my room ALL day and need this much needed break. Hhmmmm, what to talk about..... Well, first off, time had been moving at an accelerated pace but it's finally slowing down back to normal. Well, not normal as normal isn't an actual thing; it's more of an idea. Anywho, I've been doing Wednesday's, robotics and school for the past who knows how long, then there was a japanese issue, the disney trip... I'm just exhausted. So, so, so tired. Thankfully our robot is done, we're going to competitions soon, so that's down to just a few hours a week and not a few hours a day. Whew. Other than that, everything stays it's just... It felt sooooo overwhelming when added to everything else. I still got it done but, like, downtime. It's essential. Needed. Badly. I think soon I'll finally have some. And I am so ready for it. I am so tired and so so ready. So, that's been my life. Anyone else getting my vibes or am I just crazy?
Slowing down
Super-Chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!