quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Marvel Madness!!!

Hello! For lent (lint? However you spell it) I am giving up youtube and Netflix. I guess telling my own abandon corner of the universe I feel like it'll help. *Shrugs* Anyway, giving up youtube does NOT mean I won't be posting youtube videos for you guys. Sorry, it's just... life. I have a life now. Weird. Anyways, I got IronMan 3, which was the only marvel movie to have come out in the past 20-25ish years I don't have. I now have:
-Spiderman
-Spiderman 2
-Spiderman 3
-Fantastic Four
-Fantastic four: The rise of the silver surfer
-Captain America: The first avenger
-Captain America: The Winter Soldier
-IronMan
-IronMan 2
-IronMan 3
-Thor
-Thor: The Dark World
-The Incredible Hulk
-The Avengers
-The Amazing Spiderman
-The Amazing Spiderman 2
-Xmen
-Xmen 2X
-Xmen 3X: the last stand
-Xmen origins: The wolverine
-Xmen: the wolverine
-Xmen first class
-Xmen: Days of Future Past

And, in 6 days, when Big Hero 6 comes out on blueray (Febuary 24) I'll have all the ones. Then age of ultron and the new fantastic four which will have to be added. Yay! I feel like that list is missing one, but I definitely have all the Marvel movies that have come out since I dunno... 1990? 'Bout the last 25 years. Boom. Nerd power!
Super-Nerd
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!