quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Superbowl Sunday!

Y'all might wanna sit down before I release some big news, sitting? good. DO NOT eat or drink anything while reading my next sentence. Spit takes and choking are NOT as funny in real life as cheesy TV shows make them out to be. They're gross, messy and annoying. Okay, sitting, no food or drink in your mouth? Good. Big news: I'm going to a superbowl party tonight. Boom. This coming from miss... huh, I can't think of anything even remotly un-football to put there. Mostly cause,  well, I don't even know enough about football to make a sarcastic comment. I know, scary thought. I only really watch the superbowl for commercials. I mean, c'mon, have you ever SEEN the doritos and mountain dew comercials? Best commercials for the best products! Although, I have to say most of my favorite commercials are for budlight, even though I do not support them.
I also watch so I can bet on the winner and brag when I win. Also, last year, I was excited for the halftime show. RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS and NOT Bruno Mars. EW. But, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, last year that factored in. This year, I really don't wanna watch the halftime show. But, well, whatever. I'll probably talk about my favorite commercials Monday, if I have time. Kay? Kay.
Sporty
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
NO.
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!