quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, February 5, 2015

to do or not to do?

Robotics tonight, but for now my homework is done, gone and bye bye. Well, at least until next hour when my teacher talks for five hours about ONE EASY math problem. They wondered why you inverted it, not how they discovered the world was round and then found its diameter. Seriously. Anywho, I have a serious subject that was brought up like, last week Wednesday and I haven't asked you guys yet (sorry!). I was asked to speak in wood on Wednesday night. We build stuff, but it is still a church group and has lessons. They asked these two girls to speak to a group (usually of primarily guys and while one is pretty cool the other brings girly to a whole new level... She's still my friend and I love her, but her personality is pink with extra sparkle!) and I was kinda like "what?" Because they've been there two weeks, I've been there two semesters. But, they're the leader/talk-y type so I was okay with it and then the guy asked me if I wanted to. Then everyone started encouraging me too, and I dunno. I do not know. I know the plot to all twenty five marvel movies that came out in the past fifteen (ish) years better than I know what I want! So, I don't know if I wanna speak.
On one hand, I don't know what to talk about, but preachers always say they didn't know and God told them too.
It also sounds fun, and I like people there and trust people there and I love it there.
But I also feel like curling up into a ball and crying whenever I think of having to speak in front of more than two people at once. And I'm not a curl-up-into-a-ball-and-crying type person. But I guess I can't punch public speaking in the face if it attacks and ruins me like I can do with people or other things people fear.
So... I need everyone's help deciding. Pray for me, and well, comment or talk to me in real life about what you think I should do. Pretty please with sugar on top?
Indecisive... Or, well... ;p
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven


  • INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!