quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 2, 2015

Superbowl Supertalk

Hello! Sadly, my team lost. I was at a superbowl party with my parents at their friends house, and we had to go pick up my brother so we left when the seahawks were obviously in the lead. We pick up Phoenix and get home and... The Patriots have won. URGH!!! And, to add on, most of the comercials were super sappy. Like, dude, no. Just no. But, there were a few totally awesome ones. 4, actually. Only 3 are funny, just a warning.

- Let's get the sappy one out of the way. The best buds budwiser commercial. With the puppy and the horse? SOOOOO CUTE!!!

- The turbotax revolutionary war one. Boston tea party, a battle and the delaware. "But with turbotax, you can do it for free!" "For free?" "For free" "Okay then" leaving, appolagising, litterally putting down weapons and -my favorite part- "Well, then we should go back" and they start going backwards on the Delaware river.

- The skittles usual way one. Both of their favorites is yellow, so they're all like "lets settle this the usual way" and everyone in town starts yelling "USUAL WAY" and droppin what they're doing and it reveals everyone in town has really buff right arms even like, little kids and babies and a dog. They arm wrestle for the last yellow skittle.

- The doritos plane one. A guy is sitting on a plane isle seat next to an open seat and doing all this stuff like coughing and acting sick then saying "oh no... *Sniff* I'm sure I'm not contagious" or clipping his toenails, flossing his teeth. Doing all this stuff. Then he sees a cute girl and sits there normally with a bag of dorios and she sees him and his doritos and smiles. Then the guy in front of the chick moves and you see she has a baby in a front pack. She sits next to him and then shes asleep and the babies eating the doritos.

Those are my favorites. What are yours?
Loser
Like Jensen!
If you get that I love you.
Super-Chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!