quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Monday!

I have NEVER done man candy Monday, but, hey, why not? With my fictional crushes from Saturday. Nothing dirty, just pictures. And yes, some of them are cartoons: cartoon guys are awesome. So shove it.
1- Captain America -Captain America, Avengers, captain America 2, five minutes of Thor 2.... 
2- Dorian Havillard -Throne Of Glass (he's a book character so... This is what someone drew based off the description in the book...)

3- Phillip -pirates of the caribbean 4: on stranger tides
4- Link -legend of Zelda series
5- Jack Frost -rise of the guardians
6-Soul -soul eater
7- Marshall Lee -adventure time

8- Derek -teen wolf

9- Jak -Jak and Daxter
10- Zuko -avatar the last airbender





Fictional
Super-Chu
Raven DeWitt 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!