quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, February 14, 2015

top ten fictional boys I'm in love with

Happy Valentine's Day! On this day of love and couples I... Totally feel left out because I'm me. Me is forever alone. Forever alone isn't fun on Valentine's day. So, I'm gonna donate an entire post to my fictional boyfriends. They're perfect and aren't real so they can never meet me and say they don't love me. I can just think "oh, they'd totally love me" and no one can ever disprove it. It's perfect! Also, I don't feel like thinking about real life crushes right now. The only rules are they have to be fictional and (at least where I am at in whatever they're from) single. So, here we goooooo..........
Top 10 Fictional boys I wanna date 

1- Captain America -Captain America, Avengers, captain America 2, five minutes of Thor 2.... 
Well, if there's anything hotter than a sweet, funny, good lookin, evil fightin super hero, it's a Christian, sweet, funny, good lookin, evil fightin superhero. Especially if he's played by Chris Evans. And a good person. And in the scene in the first Crain America right before he gets his operation he's packing his suitcase not with clothes, but with books. He reads. And he's a Christian. *sigh* 

2- Dorian Havillard -Throne Of Glass
I'm not sure what I could even begin to say about Dorian. He enjoys sword fighting (which is a very hot trait, hint hint boys! ;p), LOVES reading (yet another very hot trait!), he loves animals, is nice and charming, and willing to be a good person and stand up to his evil father, even if he's scared. Dreamy! Also, he's a prince. Dreamy-er!

3- Phillip -pirates of the caribbean 4: on stranger tides
Christian. Fair and loving towards all, helps people, and, again Christian. I also admire how he always knows the right thing to say. No wonder he was a missionary!
4- Link -legend of Zelda series
Hey, he goes throughout an entire world fighting all these monsters in all these temples, traveling to every single distant corner for who he loves. Plus, sword fighting is hot. How can (some games-es) zelda not love him? (Some games zeldas do, others don't...)

5- Jack Frost -rise of the guardians
Funny, playful, caring, gentlemanly, charming, plus he embodies winter and I LOVE winter so much!

6-Soul -soul eater
There's the classic doesn't-give-a-crap attitude while he cares so much underneath and, of course, the being able to turn into a weapon. Plus, there's something about anime guys's hair. 

7- Marshall Lee -adventure time
He can play guitar, sing, he's funny and flirty and a vampire. What more could a girl want?

8- Derek -teen wolf
He's maybe the only "bad boy" type I actually like. Sure, some of the other on my list might seem like bad boys, but they aren't. Dorians just flirty, Marshall Lees just playful, and they're all good people (including Derek) but he's tough, a great leader, and cold calculating smart. Just imagine the chliche evil chess matches he could have! Also, while hes a "bad boy" he isn't the drug doin, smoking and drinking cheat on you with every girl on this side of the Mississippi bad boy, he's the tough kind that while he has emotions, doesn't let them get everywhere and ruin everything. Which, sadly, emotions tend to do and more people have more emotions lately!

9- Jak -Jak and Daxter
So, while he's a toughie he isn't really as bad boy acting. In fact, he's a hero. Who goes on awesome adventures while being the serious tough type. All for his annoying best friend who reminds me of my brothers best friend, Trenton.

10- Zuko -avatar the last airbender
Determination. Tough with emotions deep down, relatable and I mean, his whole life he's been brought down but he still is a super tough super good lookin guy who changes (something I hold in the highest honor- redemption!) and helps someone do what's right even if it means giving up what he loves. Let this be a lesson boys; being a good person is hot. *wink wink*

In love
With fictional characters.....
Whoops.
Dang it Cupid!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!