quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, February 9, 2015

Top five most romantic songs

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, is whole week will be laced with the lovey-dovey stuff of my nightmares. Bleh. So, out of all my romantic music, here are the top five most romantic songs! Each song is linked to the lyrics -not a video- so, see if you agree! If not, youtube it. It could be catchy!(*disclaimer* some of them have bad words and other stuff I don't agree with- sorry! I just can relate more than I hate)
Top ten most romantic songs

1- like nobody else -my darkest days
Easily the one I can relate to most... *blush* but, well...

2- I hate everything about you -three days grace
It may sound like it isn't cutesy lovey-dovey but would I really be listening to it if it was? Seriously, it is kinda cute and I can totally relate to it to, where someone drives you crazy, which somehow makes you like them. Rude.

3- time of dying -three days grace
Oh, come on, "I feel alive when you're beside me" and not wanting to die unless you're beside them is at least kinda sweet. Yeah, I officially suck at romance.

4- you be tails I'll be sonic -a day to remember
Okay, so maybe the break-up-y feel of this is kinda not couple-y, but it's also nice how they can't forget and are super sad and wouldn't trade the experience off and.... I needed five songs, okay?!?!

5- the rock show -blink 182
It's one of the few songs that actually say they love someone (that I listen too) and they remember the first meeting. And they wouldn't trade the experience even if it hurt. Cause they fell in love with the girl at the rock show


Hopeless romantic
HAHAHAH NO!!
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!