quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Friday, August 29, 2014

(Back to) School Shopping

Yo. I went back to school shopping yesterday after my no good horrible very bad morning. I got four shirts, a Frozen T with Olaf on it, that says "Some people are worth melting for". That's like, my favorite quote from Frozen, even if it is a little sappy. I also got a Marvel shirt, with the usual suspects on it, Ironman and hulk and spiderman and captain America and spiderman and ya know, the main marvel guys. I got a zebra sweater and one with roses on it. I also got four new jeans, three colored, two blue one red, a blue and the red one are both plaid. The last pair is just normal. Anyways, then I also got a skirt, a black one and blue leggings that kinda look like fish scales. I also got Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, a mythology book written by Rick Riordan from the point of view of Percy, meaning it has lots of sass and sarcasm and ADHD and, of course, a real hero telling how it is with all those less real heroes. I also got a package including a new Pikachu sweatshirt and a Pikachu hat. New season of Elementary and a new season of once upon a time on Netflix. But that's not even the best part! My haul from Hot Topic. I got the Captain America sweatshirt from the Winter Soldier (so it's black and silver, not blue red and white) and a Spiderman sweatshirt. So, now I have 2 Captain America, a IronMan, a superman and a Spiderman stuff that's actually their costume (well, IronMan arc reactor, superman with the cape). I also got a chibi marvel characters lanyard (fantastic four, avengers, X-men and stand alone characters all included) and a compass necklace that says "Explore|Dream|Discover". And 18 buttons. First are the cutesy ones; one with Olaf in summer, one with Chibi toothless, two Lilo and stitch ones, an Anna one that says "For the first time in forever", an Elsa one that says "Let it go", A scar one that says "I'm surrounded by idiots", A beauty and the beast one and a peter pan one. The rest are three Supernatural ones, one with both Sam and Dean that says Supernatural, one with just Dean saying "Dean" and one with just Sam saying "Sam", one that says "221B", one that says "Whovian" the O being a tardis, one that says "You are exactly what's wrong with society", one that says "I solemnly swear I am up to no good", one that says "I speak in song lyrics and movie quotes", and the last one says "AH!" in a box like the periodic table and next to it "the element of surprise".
What'd you think of the buttons?
Soon to be Sophomore
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. D': YOU WENT WITHOUT ME??? You bought so much superhero stuff it makes me laugh.... that's what I love about you haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I had to go before I went to school! I'll go with you though.

      And superhero is my style ;p

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!