quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Nerdy comebacks

Remember when I did NSA pick-up lines? Well, there's also a whole realm of nerdy pick-up lines and while I love most of them, some of them are super dirty and require almost no knowledge of the nerdy group they reference, which pisses me off so much. If you're using a nerd pick-up line, you'd better make it some inside joke/reference only fans would know or I'll be coming after you -.- don't doubt it. So, I came up with a couple comebacks. A couple are kinda iffy, but one of them I am super proud of, so.... Yeah. I only came up with comebacks for ones that are dirty and require no knowledge of the thing. Because let's face it, that's just like cheating. You don't see me making jokes about football! Sorry, there's not a lot but whatever. Here's the line and comebacks:

I wanna squirtle on your jiggypuffs
Comeback: I wanna use low kick on your squirtle this should be accompanied by a demonstration.

My onix just used harden
Comeback: my wailord uses dive and avoids all attacks

This is the one I am totally proud of. The comeback. First the stupid pick-up line:
Are you the triforce cause I wanna touch you
And now the comeback which is totally the best thing ever, and requires some knowledge of the game: if I'm the triforce you must be Ganondorf because you make me wanna go find someone worthy. 
In the words of my brother and probably most people who get it.... BUUUUUURRRRRNNNNNN!!!!!

And that concludes my rejections of pervy fake nerds. I seriously wanna use the triforce comeback sometime. But don't get me wrong, there are some nerdy pick-up lines I love, and I might make a post on those soon, but c'mon, I had to share the triforce comeback.

Triforce
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!