quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Monday, August 4, 2014

Stabbings at the shire

So, I live in a small town that's almost as safe as the Shire (hobbit's wouldn't be there if it wasn't ssuuuupppppeeerrrr safe!). Seriously, there's a murder once every 15 years (at most!). Recently though (literally this week!) there've been two people stabbed in the chest. One died instantly, thee other one, the one that I know, was stabbed in the chest but it missed his heart (sadly it punctured a lung). Both stabbers were arrested, but the freaky part is that one was like 16 and the other was 14! Anyways, the one that I know (or so I heard) was with two others, (Named by me as other ginger and cool eye shape. I was told by ginger. Original ginger) and they were all sitting at a picnic table. Other ginger left to go find wifi and a random guy ran up to the table, stabbed Anthony and ran away. He's still alive, in the hospital and can't have visitors unless he calls them, which he can't do, CAUSE HE WAS STABBED. So... yeah. Please pray for him. Since no one in my little shire has been killed in FOREVER (okay, there was something a couple years ago, but it was over a girl) it's seriously weird. People are saying it's gang initiation, but gangs aren't made of only two people (who are both now arrested) so... That's pretty dang freaky. Anyways, pray for Anthony
And do not expand the list by killing people
I'M TALKING TO YOU MORIARITY!
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ginger was there??? And you need to fill me in one WHO IS COOL EYE SHAPE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the two people who were there you don't know. You know Ginger, but it was OTHER GINGER who was there.

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!