quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, August 14, 2014

日本語

Hey! Listen! I'm never going to stop doing that, am I? I'm going to a going away party for the summer intern at church at like 12, and after that I'm going to Japanese tutoring (on a Thursday, I know. She was in like, one of the Carolina's) and I'm not even done with all my work... I should probably get on all that. Anyways, I have like, no real thing to post about today. I was gonna post one of those opinion posts but I really should be getting to Japanese.......... Any second now.
I swear I will
Eventually
Super-chu
DeWitt
Raven

INVERTED PYRAMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!