quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Turtle Mutant Ninja Teenagers Review

Hey! Listen! Haha, I had to. Anyways, I had a dream last night. It was kinda like a mix between Transformers (literally there was bumblebee in it. I bought him...) and the robot sentry things fom Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword...
That one. Yeah, 'cept they were houses. And my brother died, but then he didn't really die, it was one of those fakeout deaths that they do in movies. Gandalf, Nick Fury and like a gazillion other people did them. Anyways, my brother, death and dreams about any of my fandoms seem to go together (remember the supernatural dream I had a while ago). Anyways, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles review...

Basic Plot: April O'Neal went to journalism school to do something but instead what's she doing? Boring, mindless shows that no one actually cares about. But, while investigating the gang that controls New York -the foot- she gets into a hostage situation, and gets rescued by the best news they've gotten in a while, a Vigilante. When trying to get the scoop on the biggest story she's ever had, she follows them and finds out they're... Turtles. Mutants, ninjas... And teenagers. But April recognizes them, and more over... Their names... She looks through her dads stuff (her dad was a scientist who died in a lab fire) she notices that the names they used were what her dad's test subjects -four turtles and a rat- were named. To make it even weirder, they were "lost" in the lab fire, before they could see the results. *Halfway-ish point, so like... spoiler territory I guess* 'Cept they weren't lost, as in loss of life... April saved them, and they went into the sewers and then were raised to be Ninjas and Shredder wants the mutagen stuff in their blood. To do bad stuff and make money like all villains want to. He also has a super cool samurai suit. And I ship April and Mickey 'cause like, I can

Thoughts: I LOVED it. I mean, it was cheesy and there was some awesome action sequences and it was just all out good. Seriously, I loved it, and I know I already said that... But it was super funny and cheesy and it was so good. Seriously, the turtle mutant ninja teenagers were funny, Splinter was the Gandalf or Dumbledore or Professor X and like, ya know, the sage wisdom dude and I liked him (although lots of people thought that his computer editing was terrible, which was like dude, he's a six foot rat, cut the guys some slack) and the chick was pretty BA and tough and I liked her. I can't think of like, ANY bad elements (at least any that I remember) and there wasn't like anything that I really disliked.

Rating: 5/5

Well, I'm a teenager...
Not really a turtle
Kinda mutant and kinda a ninja...
but not really
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!