quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hi and bye!

Hey! So, this week has been so busy/exciting/holy crap what is even happening?! that I totally forgot to tell you I'm leaving! Tomorrow, but still, LEAVING! Til like, I think Monday. So, I'm not dead or mad at you or forgetting about you, I'm just on a beach with no internet devises. And people from my church who I love. But more importantly, no internet. So... Yeah. And, on Monday, when I get back, since my brothers been gone all summer (well, since like June... He's been... Kinda away...) anyways, he gets back the day I do. And, since he was gone on his birthday, we're going to celebrate his birthday! Me and my mom are (probably) going to make an ice cream cake for him (cause I'll be gone all weekend). On Monday he's going to open his birthday presents (in case I haven't fangirled and talked enough about it I GOT HIM A BOXED SET OF LEGEND OF ZELDA MANGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course, I got him a boxed set which doesn't include Twilight Princess or Skyward sword, which I love both, so it's a little sad but whatever, and I obviously got the English version cause Phoenix doesn't speak Japanese (unlike me!) and I am super duper excited. Plus, I drew him a card and my Hyrule Historia
Has the Hylian language so I wrote happy birthday in hylian (and Japanese...) and I'm just totally excited for it all. Oh, and for his birthday we're going out to eat, probably with Trenton, and yeah, I am SUPER excited. So, a church camp, a late b-day and whatever else happens.
Plus the past week has been.... well, the past week. BUSY!
Remember, maybe tomorrow then definitely not til Monday
Cya!
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!