quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Saturday, August 23, 2014

NSA pick-up lines

I went to the fair with July yesterday. It was super fun, and we saw my uncle and aunt there. I also won a tiger tail in a game and am now looking even weirder than usual. Anyways, there were a bunch of couples and super hot guys there and it got me thinking about pick-up lines. Now, being the socially awkward, nerdy, scary chick I am, I don't have a lot of experience with pick-up lines. But my cousin did (now he's married. Works well!) and my brother and friends do (probably) so I decided to dedicate this post to pick-up lines. Not just any pick-up lines, but NSA pick-up lines, but I'm going to take out some of the more vile, gross, weird (okay, they're just ones I would punch a guy for saying to me, the pervy, suggestive) ones. Because seriously, I would (and will) break your nose and probably more than just that, for saying them. Anyways, NSA pick-up lines.

I was going through your email and noticed you like cats too!

We understand you so much better than the guy you're with now

Hey, I've never met you, and this is crazy, but I stole your number, so answer baby!

Hey baby, what are you wearing? Just kidding, I'm watching you!

I know exactly where you've been all my life

We had you at hello.

And my personal favorite.... Girl, you must've fallen from heaven, because there is no tracking data to indicate how you arrived at this location.


What's your favorite? I think I might do another one with nerd pick-up lines and maybe Pokemon pick-up lines if there are any actually clever ones (like even something as cheesy as I choose you, not some stupid pun that doesn't actually have anything to do with Pokemon!!! And if there are bad ones, I may or may not have some lines to repel them!!)

Geek
Super-chu
Raven DeWitt


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!