quote of the whenever

“Home is behind, the world ahead” – Edge of night, LotR song

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Top 10 smartest people

I'm still on my once upon a time marathon and I'm thinking about how dang smart Mr. Gold is, and it got me thinking how brilliantly clever he and many other characters are. There are a lot of them. So, top 10 smartest characters (in no particular order, so #1 will not necessarily beat #10 at chess)

1: Mr. Gold (once upon a time). Like, duh. He's the deal maker, he may seem a bit crazy, but I think he's a genius. The deals, the fact that the whole curse was just to find his son (and possibly other things... But that's for another time)

2: Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson). Daughter of Athena already marks her as "wise girl" but she can think her way out of almost any situation, and trick most monsters, giants even gods goddesses and titans!

3: princess bubblegum (adventure time). She's always doig some important science-y thing and when she isn't, she's taking care of her kingdom or other kingdoms. So, not only can she do science, she can also do politics.

4: Shikamaru (Naruto). He is the smartest guy like ever! Well, almost. Seriously, though, he got out of about a billion situations with his brain and he beat an invincible guy. He's definitely the guy I'd want as the brains for my zombie appocolypse team!

5: Liz (Galligher Girls series). It takes real smarts to get all A's at a regular school, but at a spy school? Not to mention extra credit!

6: Fi (legend of Zelda: skyward sword). Okay, I know she's a video game character but all her probabilities and figuring things out -I know other "helpers" do figure some stuff out too, but she just seems so much smarter.

7: Spider-Man/Peter Parker (Spider-Man). He can build his own web shooters, be a superhero and keep up with all his classes, enough to get into college,

8: Aladdin (Aladdin, duh). He ducks guards for years, saves a girl and even tricks his way into the palace (and tricks his way out of a death trap!)

9: bones (bones). Forensic anthropology means you solve murders with little more than skeletons. Plus it's a super big word and she's based off of a real life genius.

10: Captain Jack Sparrow (pirates of the Caribbean). People think he's crazy, but four movies avoiding the British, beating mythical monsters for legendary treasure and he's up for another movie?  Kudos to you Captain. Another one everyone mistakes his genius for crazy.

Well, there you have it, the people you wanna team up with to survive any situation. Fighting villains? Murder? Thievery and any other number of... Tricky situations? We've got it all in 10 people. I know everyone reading this is probably missing Hermoine granger, from Harry. Potter, but she's so classic she's become cliche in the smart department. I love HP, but Hermoine isn't the only smart person in the world.

And bonus person:
11: me! Haha, kidding!
Genius
Super-Chu
Raven DeWitt

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! Sadly I don't know many of the people on your list very well (if at all) so I don't have much to say about it. But Aladdin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Street smarts are still smarts. And sorry I guess most people I know are unknowns, but you could try making a list of them.

      Delete

We'll I'm not gonna shove my opinion in your face without letting you fight back. I am human and prone to lots of error, so you should tell me!